Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre (“drprasadmanovikas.com”) maintains this Website as a service to the Internet community. Your access to this Web site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
2. Dr S V Prasad or Dr Prasad Manovikas and its affiliates and subsidiaries disclaim all warranties with regard to the information included in this Worldwide Website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness.
3. In no event shall Dr S V Prasad or Dr Prasad Manovikas nor its affiliates or subsidiaries be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from personal injury, property damage, loss of use, loss of data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of information contained in this Worldwide Website.
4. Individual results may vary from case to case. No guarantee or warranty whether implied or expressed can be given of the success or the outcome any of Dr S V Prasad’s work, however every effort will be made to give the best possible results.
5. This Web site has been designed to provide general information about Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre. These pages are not intended to provide medical advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products produced or supplied by Dr Prasad Manovikas, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensor or joint venture partners. Access and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws, statutes, and/or regulations.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - The information, documents, and related graphics published on this Web site (the “Information”) are the sole property of Dr Prasad Manovikas, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre’s copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Internet site are used separate from accompanying text. Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre.
7. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ADDITIONAL LEGAL NOTICES, DISCLAIMERS, AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY TO THIS AND OTHER WEB SITES OWNED OR OPERATED BY Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES - Certain links on this Web site may lead to resources located on servers that are not maintained by Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre or under its control. To the extent that this website contains links to other Internet sites, Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre has no knowledge of the information contained in such other sites, nor has Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre ensured the accuracy of information presented at such other sites. Accordingly, Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre assumes no responsibility whatsoever for information presented at such sites. In addition, the inclusion on this website of any link to another website or any reference to any product or service is provided only as a convenience and the inclusion of the link does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre.
9. This Web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre from its offices within Hyderabad, the state of Telangana, INDIA. It can be accessed from all states of India, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of state of Telangana and by accessing this Website both YOU and Dr Prasad Manovikas Centre agree that the statutes and laws of the state of Telangana, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this Website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Dr. S.V. Prasad, M.B.B.S., M.D.(A.M.), D. Sc, PGDPC, (M. Sc-Counseling & Psychotherapy), Ph. D (Applied Psychology) of DR.S.V.PRASAD’SMANOVIKAS CENTRE…. Is possessing specific and formal medical training, is a licensed Medical Doctor holding registration No.34671, is also and Long Distance Therapist.
2. I seek and it is my intent to hire Dr. S. V. Prasad, for Consultations(s) or Therapy Sessions. No one representing Dr. S. V. Prasad, or Dr. S. V. Prasad’s Manovikas Centre, or Dr. S. V. Prasad, offers me any false hope, false expectations, promises, warranties or assurances of the success or the outcome of any of Dr. S. V. Prasad’s work.
3. I have read, understood and agree to the payment conditions of Dr. S. V. Prasad’s fees and that they are paid in advance before my sessions are scheduled, and is non-refundable. By agreeing to take Dr. S. V. Prasad’s online sessions I acknowledge that I am giving my informed consent and it is my intent to agree to this contract.
4. I understand and agree to the following: (a) Individual results may vary and no guarantee or warranty whether implied or expressed can be given, however every effort will be made to give the best possible results. (b) Every client is required to give feedback on the prescribed format at regular intervals. (c) If I discontinue the course, the fee is not refundable. (d) Clients who are using Psychiatric Medicines are strictly advised not to discontinue the medication while undergoing our therapy and have to inform about the changes in medicines or dosages from time to time.
5. Consent for Children below 18 years: As the parent and or legal Guardian, I acknowledge that I have read the above, have thoroughly reviewed and understand its contents and that I am giving my informed consent and it is my intent to agree to this contract, I authorize you to work with the client.
6. Consent for Others: I am eighteen (18) years of age or older and I acknowledge that I have read the above, have thoroughly reviewed and understood its contents, and that I am giving my informed consent and it is my intent to agree to this contract.
By acknowledging this Agreement, I know this document becomes a legally binding contract and it is confidential.